Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This moment brought to you by Teen Angst...

Hello, All!

So, as the title suggests, I'm having a flashback to my teen angst years. I was flipping through the glossary of my psychology book (aka hanging out with the "boyfriend" again if you read the past posts), when I stumbled upon a gem.

A gem, mind you, that a guy I am getting over can relate to. The name of the game (or word) is "retarded ejaculation" (the game is having stupid cum? ...sorry if that was too much...). The actual definition is, "male orgasmic disorder in which ejaculation is delayed; thus, the patient is unable to reach orgasm with his partner, although he is able to ejaculate during masturbation."

I promise all of you that if I ever talk to him again, I will tell him he has retarded ejaculation (ok, clearly I would never do that).

Alright, I think I'm done with my angst for the evening. Time to stroke my lover's spine (aka fondle the spine of my psych book).

-The Miss
p.s. To be clear, I never had sex with this man (he only told me about his "issue")... much to Gladys' dismay...

No comments:

Post a Comment