Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Encouraging Seals

Hello Readers!

I am sitting in a room with the Miss' house mates and a few other friends who are telling the Miss about cycling tonight. She didn't get to go because we had a poetry reading to attend (*snaps for poetry readers and writers!).

One of the ladies discussed her breasts, so naturally I thought all of you would like to hear. She said that during cycling her boobs were like two seals slapping their slippery fins together; essentially, her breasts gave her a round of applause while she was on the bike.

Maybe Gladys and I should show the Miss the same sort of encouragement so she will continue to workout and hopefully find a man sometime...

Respectfully,
Jiles

No comments:

Post a Comment