Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling up my Face

Hi, there!
It's been a bit of a crazy day. If you've ever attempted to read "Huckleberry Finn" in one day, you know what I'm talking about.

Thought I'd let you all know that I thoroughly inspected my body for third nipples today... and I'd rather not share the results. [Just kidding! I'm sure if I had one, Gladys would have them burned off of me so no man would ever see them!] I have a lot of "beauty marks" on my face and am starting to freak out that one day they will swell up and reveal themselves as breasticles.

Please check this out:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091121082055AAEjOcH

And here is why:
1. The comment by Nick
2. The comment by Mozy
I almost laughed so hard I cried because of #2. I know, I know, it might have been mean to laugh at it, but I was shocked that someone would actually write that.

p.s. Teachwig says that the left breast is usually larger on women. Let's just say that Jiles is on the breast that got both the brains and brawn out of two of them, and he is a righty...

Ug, off to studying :(
-The Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment