Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Friday, January 29, 2010

Padiddle my Nipple

Hey, All!

Just a little note to say, "Hi!" I have been busy with schoolwork lately (big shocker).

Fact (not fiction![inside joke to a few of you out there!]) of the day: An inverted nipple/nipple retraction can be caused by trauma. http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/symptoms/inverted_nipple_nipple_retraction/causes.htm
p.s. I feel like my independent study is traumatic. Should I drop it on the grounds that I could get an inverted nipple?

And in closing, here is a phrase my housemate came up with:
Breast well!
-The Miss

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a fan of your posts, Miss.
    Quite witty.

    Ps, due to your post I had a dramatic conversation with my nipples and how they should never become inverted, regardless of trama.

    We'll see how that pans out.

    ReplyDelete