Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A +

So, I just have to tell you all something!!! I think I met someone!
Here's the scoop:
His work life is extremely important to him, but he also is somewhat of a homebody. Every day he challenges me in some new way, and we generally spend hours on end together. He is incredibly stimulating... He teaches me something new each time we are around each other, which gives me a strong sense of satisfaction during and after each encounter. We've gotten into this strange habit of me writing on him, which is kind of kinky if you ask me. I also like to spend hours pouring over his thick body to read what's written all over him (he's one of those guys who's really into getting inked with words/famous phrases).

I hope I will be sharing more about him in the days to follow.
With her head on cloud nine,
The Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment