Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Friday, January 15, 2010

In Bed with Jiles and Gladys

Hello, All!

I have been miserably sick today. As my Grams says, I have "been having an important meeting with the white porcelain god all day," a.k.a. the toilet.

Meanwhile, Gladys and Jiles have been quite nice today. I didn't restrict them with a bra, and they behaved for once. In fact, while I was lying down, Jiles went off to the right of my body, and Gladys to the left. It was such a change from having them constantly talking and scheming together. Don't tell them I wrote this (they can't see it because they are under my Cuddle Duds shirt), but most of the time I like their back and forth banter. They truly are good, entertaining, little (well, actually rather large, I think...) areolae.

Hope to write to you more when I'm feeling well.
-The Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment