Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Friday, January 22, 2010

Overstock.com

Why, hello there, readers!!!

Just a quick thought for tonight to keep with the apparent theme of the week:
"Overstock.com--it's all about the O." I think I like the proprietors of Overstock.com because their tagline basically says, "We're perverted and it's ok!"

Also, OH MY GOD!!!! I ran into some info today that you need to read:
"It is not unheard of for some women to lose consciousness briefly at the point of orgasm - the stimulation becomes overwhelming, and consciousness flees for a moment... Typically after you’ve gotten so excited that your blood pressure and pulse rate have escalated dramatically, you start to feel a tightening of your muscles in your vagina as well as heaviness. As the sensations increase, your body will tense until you feel an explosive release within your body. Some women lose consciousness for a few minutes; others see a thousand stars exploded around there. Each orgasmic experience is unique!" (*courtesy of http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/86134.html)

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. If the Miss ever loses consciousness while having the big Overstock.com (if you know what I'm saying...), then I will be shocked.

Shocked at her having contact with a man, that is.

Ta,
Gladys

No comments:

Post a Comment