Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Airing out your Areolae

Gladys here!

...ok, so I had to sneak on here after Jiles so I could write you all a little message. The Miss says I've been "a tad unruly" lately, with getting into that fight at the YMCA with Jiles the other day. ...and with any luck, tonight will be round 2- and I am planning to win! ;)

So my main point today is that I wish the Miss would air us out in public more often! Last weekend Jiles and I went to a local cafe with the Miss-- bra-less! It was so freeing! I was like a little bunny rabbit bounding through a field of dewy fleece! [Let's be honest, the dew came from a little under-the-areola sweat, if you know what I mean] And granted, just as Jiles alluded to our "eyes" in his post, my "eye" was a little sore, a little swollen after the trip.

So I think I have an idea I would like to bring up to the Miss; plant a little mustard seed, if you will. ;)
...Since Jiles and I like to be out and about, but our "eyes" get irritated without their "eye patch"/bra on, I think she should either just go completely topless all of the time, or she should find a man to take her top off for her. Look, all I'm saying is that it has been quite (and I mean quite!) sometime since Jiles and I have seen the light of day with anyone besides the Miss. [Jiles just reminded me of a few weeks ago when the Miss and her house mates compared their areolae sizes, but I hardly think that counts]

So what do you think? Should Jiles and I try to find a man for the Miss? I prefer the tall, dark, handsome, muscular, and occasionally ethnic type of guy. Jiles just wants another intellectual to rub areolae with.

Hope to write to you soon!
;)
Love,
Gladys, your favorite areola

1 comment:

  1. Psst, Gladys, I hope you win! Jiles is such a boob.

    ReplyDelete