Where my areolae go, I will follow.
-The Miss

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Droopy Nips Turning Upwards :)

Hey, Readers!

The three of us have taken over a year off, for which we apologize. Gladys, Jiles, and the Miss are back and bigger and better than ever!

We've found the love of our life, made it through a collegiate education, and are currently running a small business. In the coming days, Gladys will be sharing her encounters with the hottest UPS man to hit America and Jiles will inform you of what it is like to get over his attachment issues with the Miss and let her lead a happy life with the man we've all been dating for the last year.

As for me...well, I'll be updating you on the woes of the heart that I've recently experienced, with a hopeful and funny twist. ;)

Yours truly,
The Miss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment